Monday, November 23, 2015

Adele and Drake Tease 'Hotline Bling' Remix


After Adele expressed desire to jump on the official remix of his hit, Drizzy suggested in an Instagram post that the collaboration would really happen.

Are fans getting an Adele and Drake collaboration? It seems so. The British songbird recently said that she's a huge fan of the rapper and she expressed desire to work with him. The good news is the Toronto nativeappears to love the idea of them doing something together.

In a chat with etalk's Danielle Graham, Adele said that she wanted to remix Drake's most-recent smash "Hotline Bling". "I really want us to do an official remix," Adele said. "I love Drake. I love Drake so much. I even got the coat that's in the video - I got it delivered the other day, I ordered it. The red one."

She went on revealing that she even played the song and danced to it while celebrating the release of her own hit "Hello". "I had a drink like three weeks ago [with] my best friends - in fact, it was to celebrate 'Hello'. And I was off my face because I don't really drink anymore, and they've got video of me dancing to it on a coffee table as well," she shared.

Following Adele's interview, Drake took to Instagram over the weekend to post an animated image of him and the 27-year-old singer on their phones. "Me and my main ting just coolin," he captioned the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment