Friday, September 4, 2015

Celebrities Kanye West Has Compared Himself To... He even compared himself to Jesus Christ


We don't know if you guys have heard, but Kanye West is kind of a big deal. Not only is he a big deal, he's actually a present to us mortals from the big G-O-D upstairs. Don't believe us? Ask him yourself! We've collected all of Kanye West's boastful comparisons to celebrities throughout history, whether made in interviews, songs lyrics, or live performances. It's quite impressive, but obviously not nearly as impressive as 'Ye himself.

 Adolf Hitler
 “I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street and people look at me like I’m fu**ing insane, like I’m Hitler. One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did.” -Big Chill Music Festival, 2011.

 God
 "When someone comes along and says something like ‘I am a God,’ everybody says ‘Who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was. A God. I just told you. That’s who I think I am." -BBC Radio 1’s Zane Lowe, 2013

 Jesus Christ
 "When I compare myself to Steve Jobs, or Walt Disney… Howard Hughes, David Stern, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Jesus… I’m saying these are my heroes." -Rolling Stone, 2014.

 Barack Obama
 "No one is looking at what [Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day." -Ryan Seacrest interview, 2013.

 Walt Disney
 "I am Warhol! I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney, Nike, Google." -Sway in the Morning, 2013

 Beethoven
 "I am flawed as a human being… but my music is perfect... You could go back to Beethoven and s***, but as far as this lifetime, though, this is all you got." -2012 Interview.

 Martin Luther King, Jr.
 "I had a dream that I was Martin Luther King. I had a dream, I had a dream, I had a dream. I had a dream, I had a dream. And I’m not afraid to dream out loud.” -Tampa, 2013

 Socrates
 “I’m Socrates, but my skin more chocolatey.” -Lyrics from "See Me Now."

 Donald Trump
 “Balding, Donald Trump taking dollars from y’all.” -Lyrics from “So Appalled.“

 Michael Jackson
 "I would not be Kanye West if it wasn't for Michael Jackson. But I was able to ascend to massive heights. And I've got to a point that Michael Jackson did not break down. I have reached the glass ceiling, as a creative person, as a celebrity, and I've been at it for 10 years.”

 Christopher Columbus
 “I’m Christopher Columbus, y’all just the Pilgrims” -Lyrics from “Swagga Like Us.”

dayzentertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment