Monday, July 25, 2016

Selena Gomez: I need to rethink my life

Selena Gomez says she needs to "rethink some areas of my life creatively and personally".

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez
The 24-year-old singer took to Instagram after her gig in Jakarta, Indonesia on Friday, which was also her birthday, to explain that she is planning some major changes.
She included a screenshot of a message from her iPhone notes app, which read: "Tonight I felt extremely unauthentic, unconnected to both my myself and my music. I've never really felt like my materials, wardrobe or a video could define me… I've shown who I am but I need to rethink some areas of my life creatively and personally. Had to get that out."

Selena captioned the screenshot: "Not being negative about anything I've done. I'm grateful for every single moment I get here - Indonesia you were LOUD and clearly inspiring. Love you so much."
midday.

No comments:

Post a Comment