Sunday, April 10, 2016

'We need a new normal-body type'

JLaw feels like the 'fattest one' due to Hollywood's demand for skinny bodies

'Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence says the film industry has become so conditioned to skinny frames that healthily proportioned women are deemed overweight.
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence
The 25-year-old Joy star said Hollywood's perception of what's 'normal' when it comes to body image is unhealthy and reveals she sometimes ends up feeling like the 'fattest one', reported a website.
"I would like us to make a new normal-body type. Everybody says, 'We love that there is somebody with a normal body! And I'm like, 'I don't feel like I have a normal body'," Lawrence said.
The actress added that her body is often described as curvy, but only because people are used to seeing 'underweight' models and actresses.
"I do Pilates every day. I eat, but I work out a lot more than a normal person. I think we've gotten so used to underweight that when you are a normal weight it's like, 'Oh, my God, she's curvy,' which is crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment